Map Downloading And Printing
SUGGESTIONS FOR PRINTING MAPS AND PROFILES
- Load the desired map/profile into your browser
- If using windows, right click anywhere on the map or profile
- Click SAVE IMAGE AS button
- Choose a location where you would like the map/profile saved and click SAVE button
- The map/profile will be saved as a picture file
- Load the map/profile into a program such as Adobe or any decent paint shop utility
- Use your particular program's FIT TO PAGE function - (probably under Print Preview or Page Setup)
- Print the map/profile
- If you are using Windows XP or greater you can load the map/profile into the Windows Picture and Fax Viewer and print directly from that program. Open Windows Explorer or My Computer, select the directory where you saved the map/profile and double click the filename of the map/profile. Click on the print button and follow the directions. Select the Use Full Page Photo Print or the 8x10 Inch Cutout Print option before printing if you are wanting to print just one image per page.
These directions are for a Windows platform. I am not familiar with Apple/McIntosh but the procedure should be similar.